Blueberry smoothies are an all time "Fittbe Fave"! Antioxidants galore, and the color seems to make them an extra treat! These blueberry smoothies are also so simple to make!
Healthy Blueberry Smoothie Recipe
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of yogurt (greek yogurt is our favorite)
- 1 cup of blueberries (frozen)
- 1/2 cup of a second sweet fruit (eg. mango or strawberry)
- 3 tablespoon of vanilla protein powder (we love the one the carry at Trade Joes)
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 3/4's cup almond milk
- Garnish with mint and a few whole fresh blueberries
Simply blend together in a good blender. If you like your smoothie a bit thicker, use less milk, and if you'd like it a bit more drinkable, use more! If you'd like it sweeter, we suggest just a bit of agave nectar!