Your Active Challenge Featuring Pilates, Antioxidants and Self Care!
This Fittbe Challenge involves self care, a bunch of Pilates, and powerful antioxidants! Press play on wellness!
A challenge packed with self care, enjoyment, and anti-oxidants!
Who is ready to get balanced when it comes to your Pilates workouts, self care routines and healthy diet!? We have a fun challenge for you, and if you are following along in your Fittbe Pilates app, once you complete your activity, you can check it off! Your wonderful accomplishment will then become part of your diary so that you can look back and appreciate all that you have achieved in sticking to the best, and most balanced you!
Center & stretch Pilates
Check off this workout!
The balance between stretch and strength is an important one! Enjoy the center and stretch Pilates session inside your Fittbe apps for the perfect blend!
Try a new type of tea!
Check of a Hygge / self care item by enjoying a new tea
There are so many wonderful teas to sip with gorgeous combos! Lately we’ve been loving Turmeric ginger!
Get ready for a fun circuit
Focus on your best quality of movement with each of these exercises!
Forearm plank with rolling heels 16 rolls
6 sets of 6 criss-crosses
4 Rolling like a ball, or rolling lake a ball hold
16 Russian twists
Repeat 3 times x
Give yourself at least a week to enjoy all of these items!
And remember, you can save or bookmark this post to review anytime!
Treat yourself to a calming bath – hygge / self care
Make a blueberry oat smoothie – eats and treats
Lean lower abs Pilates – workout
Read something just for fun – hygge / self care
Do 10 minutes of stretching! – active
All of the Above Sessions are Available in Fittbe Pilates
It’s back to school, and though we know you’ll miss those little cutie pies if you are a parent or a grandparent, the great news is that now you can get back to your routine. The kiddos are back at school and you hopefully have some time for yourself! Because some much needed “me” time is in order, we’ve rounded up the best amazon finds for your workout success and bonus, you’ll have them in 2 days or less!
1. Barre/Pilates socks- The worst feeling in the world is doing a really good plank only to notice your feet slipping out from under you, but never fear, barre socks are here (Yes, I know that rhymes!). These puppies are inexpensive and will add much-needed traction and stabilization while you get down and dirty with your yoga mat! https://amzn.to/2MQtelG
Kira’s #1 Pick!
2. Speaking of Yoga mats you definitely need this one, it’s a “knee pad” to put atop your yoga mat. Those planks hurt your wrist or depending upon where you’re doing your at-home workout you can feel the hard floor crushing your back, hence this pad! It adds much-needed cushion without hindering your workout. https://amzn.to/2ZCaInj
3. Resistance bands are some of the best tools for workouts, your inner thighs have probably never been so sore after doing a resistance band workout! These bad boys come in a variety of strengths too with a little cool carrying case! https://amzn.to/2MPkts9
For those stylin’ gals!
4. If you plan to workout at the gym a stylish workout bag is a must! Check out the Kate Spade “That’s the spirit” black tote. It’s not terribly large so it’s easy to transport and there’s enough room for all your equipment plus a change of clothes. It also has a zipper so you don’t have to worry about losing things! https://amzn.to/2MQeK5w
5. Don’t forget your earpods with lightning connector! You don’t want to be stuck without them, how will you know how many sets of scissors you have left or better yet, how will you hear when Kira makes a really funny joke (cause you really don’t want to miss those!). https://amzn.to/2zKCeAh
Check out the Fittbe Apps on iOS and GooglePlay! Links below are for unlimited At Home Pilates on both stores!
Blueberry smoothies are an all time “Fittbe Fave”! Antioxidants galore, and the color seems to make them an extra treat! These blueberry smoothies are also so simple to make!
Healthy Blueberry Smoothie Recipe
1 cup of yogurt (greek yogurt is our favorite)
1 cup of blueberries (frozen)
1/2 cup of a second sweet fruit (eg. mango or strawberry)
3 tablespoon of vanilla protein powder (we love the one the carry at Trade Joes)
1 cup spinach leaves
3/4’s cup almond milk
Garnish with mint and a few whole fresh blueberries
Simply blend together in a good blender. If you like your smoothie a bit thicker, use less milk, and if you’d like it a bit more drinkable, use more! If you’d like it sweeter, we suggest just a bit of agave nectar!
Great job to everyone who enjoyed day one and gave yourselves a lovely little self care ritual by turning off the screen for 20 minutes, enjoying some Christmasy literature, and sipping a calming cup of tea!
Day 2 in the #12DaysofFittbe calls for you to Sprinkle some Cinnamon and “rock” the Plank!
That’s right, today were adding just a little spice … Cinnamon! Complete the day 2 challenge by making yourself a yummy snack of apple slices with cinnamon sprinkled on top. Cinnamon feels like such a perfect treat in winter! (or pre-winter, lol, as we’re just about a week away from Winter Solstice.
Second part of the challenge – set your timer for a two minute plank! Keep you back flat and your core strong!
When you’re finished, spread the word of self care and enjoying the little things in life! Your graphic is ready for you, just click and “Save Image”, then post on your instagram, tagging us @Fittbe_Workouts #12DaysofFittbe
Can’t wait to share tomorrow’s! xoxo ??
PS – if you missed day 1, you can still catch up ?? https://fittbe.com/12-days-of-fittbe-day-1/